Will you please answer...

I did so many Elisa test(Hiv 1/2) and they were always negative. Problems make me my seborrhea dermatitis on the face that is hard to get rid of.(Many doctors confirmed this diagnosis).I know it is chronic disease ,but it has to go,and come back) In Canada I tried to get Pcr testing done but They told me to stop testing ,even my risk was high and 2-3 months after exposure I got extremlly swollen parotid glThat was 10 years ago.I did indeed test 2 years ago again just because one side of my face is always slightly swollen then other and my onset of seborrhea was explosive. They checked me for Htlv,too. I called Std site in Canada and she told me I have to do Pcr. They are telling me that now ,after I marry and got children, and I tried so many times to get that from them 10 years ago.Anyway they still don't do it in Canada just because you asked. Doc,I can't sleep any more,I sleep three minutes and I wake up with guilt.,I can't bring me back to do test. Tell me doctor is it possible that I was positive all the time? My husband tested negative...Please answer Tanya

Hello Tanya,

Your negative "so many ELISA HIV 1/2" are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted. The vast majority of cases of seborrhea have absolutely nothing to do with HIV, as is the case with you. See a dermatologist for help in controlling your seborrhea.

You report you "wake up with guilt." This is the crux of your problem: guilt. I would suggest you seek counseling to help you confront and conquer your guilt. The therapist can also help you accept the reality of your negative HIV tests.

You should be WOO-HOOing, not worrying.

Be well.

single anal insertive exposure
Hiv - Complicaded Question.