Gay clubs and straight girls + donation

Hi, Dr!! I am a straight female and frequent gay clubs with a few friends of mine. I love the clubs because they are so vibrant and so fun! But I had an incident that has worried me. I was at a club in WEHO and I was dancing with a gay hottie, the guy next to us got a little too excited while dancing and threw his arms up in the air. As he did so, his hand pretty much socked me in the lip and I got a fat lip! My lip looked like when it's bleeding on the inside yet not oozing out. The blood looked like clogged inside I guess, yet still I tasted blood in my mouth. But this man is known to be HIV+. Would this be a risk for me, if in fact blood was exposed during this..or is it pretty far fetched?

I got tested 3 months after this with an oral swab oraquick advance done at Altamed.

Even without the test, would this have been a risk?

$30 donation, and I will send another $30 when I get paid this Thursday! Thanks a bunch gorgeous!

Your HIV-acquisition risk from getting bopped while bopping to the beat with Mr. McHottie in that WeHo club is nonexistent. I presume your three-month OraQuick test was negative, right? (You mentioned you took the test but didn't mention the result!)

Thanks for your donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated. Any chance I can cut in next time you and the Mr. Studly-Dudly McHottie hit the dance floor?

Be well!

Dr .Bob

Mr. ANXIOUS ONCE AGAIN, NEED YOUR OPINION
Johnny Mathis "chances are?"