BURPING THE NEPHEW in an Adult Bookstore (Worried Married Guy)

I stopped by an Adult Bookstore last week and masturbated in several booths and inserted my tokens and pushed buttons etc. I really did not think much of it until I noticed a small cut on my finger the next day and then I started to worry and search the Internet which lead me to this forum. I do not think the cut was bleeding at the time by it is difficult to be 100% sure, however I think I would have noticed. Logic tells me that the risk here is zero after having read the CDC's statement about HIV living out side the body. However the mind is a funny thing and I hope Dr. Bob could give me a little peace of mind about the situation. Yes and I am married and guilty as charged for my indiscretion and need to level with my wife.

Is BURPING THE NEPHEW in an Adult Bookstore safe? Do I need to get tested? Can I move on and woo hoo as you say?

Thank you for considering my question and I plan to donate to your organization.

Worried Married Guy

Hi Worried Married Guy,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your nephew burping activities in bookstores' movie booths is nonexistent. By the way the chances are excellent that most of the other booths were occupied by other HIV-negative married guys tending to their nephews as well.

HIV testing is not warranted.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying, OK?

How soon can infection acute symptoms appear?
Mr. ANXIOUS ONCE AGAIN, NEED YOUR OPINION