Hair Salon Question...Never been asked!!

I searched and searched for this in archives and couldn't find anything! I was wondering if I go to my hair salon and when they dye my hair they use this tube of Vaseline and squeeze some out to put around my scalp so the dye doesn't dye my skin... now since they use this tube of Vaseline on every customer is it safe if used on an HIV+ person that may have had a cut or some blood on scalp, then used it on me on got it in my cut or wound on my scalp? IE: If they squeezed some out on finger rubbed it on an hiv+ persons scalp and may have rubbed blood then put finger over tube again to squeeze more out, then eventually using it on me??

I hope I'm not too confusing. I would appreciate any response! Donation on it's way! $40 sent tomorrow!!!!

Your HIV risk from Vaseline at the hair salon is completely nonexistent.

Sex with massage girl in Phuket
hiv?