Sex with massage girl in Phuket

Last week a few of my buddies and I spent a week in Phuket. After a few massages with several different girls, I finally agreed to some boom boom. About half way through I felt a sense of guilt and pushed her off and told her that I wanted to stop. She proceeded to use her had while my eyes where closed. After a few minutes of that I realized that she had crawled back on top of me and begin to continue vaginal penetration. It must have been less than a minute when I remembered that she had removed the condom and the sex I was having was very unsafe. I pushed her off and she continued to finish me with her hand. After that I ran home to take about a twenty minute shower. Now I have a real bad feeling about this situation. What are the odds that she has an STD or HIV? And if so what are the odds of me getting anything after about on to two minutes unprotected sex?

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your boom-boom in Phuket is low.

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we don't know the HIV status of Miss Phuket McBoom-Boom. I would recommend you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody test taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered conclusive. You can have routine STD screening at any time.

from EGYPT
Hair Salon Question...Never been asked!!