from EGYPT

Dear Dr Bob I have chronic urticaria since 4 years till now and I did three HIVab tests after 1,2,3 years of last exposure and they all came negative, Iam always thinking of delay serconversion because of my hives and results were false negative. shall I stop worring! and start woo hooing

thank you for your great job

and please how to donate to the foundation

thanx again

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to three years are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted or recommended. The chance of your three tests being falsely negative is nonexistent.

The vast, vast majority of cases of chronic urticaria have absolutely nothing to do with HIV (as is the case with you!). I would suggest you see an allergist or dermatologist for help in evaluation and management of your chronic hives. Remember HIV is not the cause, OK?

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying about HIV, OK?

How to cope with sex with my HIV poz boyfriend
Sex with massage girl in Phuket