Worrier with symptoms

Hi Dr. Bob.

Kudos to you for having the most amazing bed-side manners, and over the web at that! It is truly appreciated by countless members who wander into this site while experiencing "window hell."

I had one risky unprotected vaginal exposure [big mistake i know], have all the symptoms [notoriously unreliable - again i know] and am waiting to get tested in 3 weeks for the full 12-week diagnosis.

I'm only writing to see if I can obtain some of your awesome karma while i wait. Donation forthcoming to your foundation once Uncle Same decides to stop sitting on my refund :)

Thanks for all you do!

Worried in Chicago

Hi Worried in Chicago,

Dr. Bob's certified good-luck/good-health karma has been sent via FedEx. That means it will be delivered before noon tomorrow (or postage is free!). The statistical odds are very much in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from this one time lapse in judgment.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck. I'm here if you need me, OK?

HIV Disclosure (DISCLOSURE LAWS 2009)
I would like to hear your opinion