hiv hbv co-infection

Dr. Bob I had an unprotected sexual exposure feb 1, 2008 on March 2nd I got pneumonia that last for 3 weeks, rash's all over my chest,pink eye, hot flashes, now I still have horrible aches/muscle aches and pain under the right rib cage. I had (4) negative HIV tests, (2) negative HCV with a negative viral load count. Then tested (4) times for HBV all 4 times negative but a viral load count back positive at 800 12/15/08 Dr. retested viral load count 2 weeks later and was undectale then again the following month undectable. They believe there could have been an error on the first HBV test but I continue to have pain under right rib, aches and pains, muscle pain, excessive sweating and itchy skin. I asked the female who I was with to get std tested and she refused my argument is that if she does have an std and is going around telling men she is clean without testing can she be held responsible for her actions?

Your single elevated viral load test was a false-positive. Consequently all your tests (HIV, HCV, HBV) are negative. What are you going to accuse your gal-pal of? Giving you nothing? You can't force her to get STD screened, but she could take a restraining order out on you. Stop pestering the gal. Remember, it was your decision to have unprotected sex with her!

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do with great certainty is advise you they are not caused by HIV, HBV or HCV.

Ur biggest fan cant woohoo
HIV test in Hong Kong