Gardasil

Hi, my daugther is 13 years old and i took her to my gynacologist to give her the gardasil shot. It was on april 6th and he told to go back may 6th for the second one and june 6th for the third one, I read on internet that the second dose it suposes to be 2 months after, and the last one six months after teh 1st one. It would be any side effect ot harm to give her the shot as my doctor wants to do it. I live in the Dominican Republic, do you think it may be different here? please let me know what should I do cause I'm have to go back on wednesday, thanks you so much.... y

Your gynecologist is mistaken and you are correct. Gardasil should be administered with the first injection followed by a second injection two months later and a third injection six months after the first dose. Please inform your gynecologist!

Lady Luck
Ur biggest fan cant woohoo