May 9, 2009
This is Jay .. your worried well patient for the last 3 years..
Yet another adventure and I am confused. 2 Days back I went to a massage parlor in Dubai (Licensed by Govt.). The lady (a professional masseur) asked me to lie down on my chest and she massaged me on my back (which I genuinly wanted bços of my severe back ache). I was nude all this time and my penis being erect was wet with precum..after the massage I asked the lady to give me a hand-job (only masturbate not a blowjob/oral sex), which was ofcourse unprotected with oil.. the towels used by her were from the clean lot which I saw her putting on the bed before the massage..FYI these licensed massage parlors girls are not supposed to give such services to their clients but she did.. may be b'cos the economic slow-down..
Anyways my back is better but brain is screwed..
Please consider the follwing before you answer;
a) I am un-circumcised
b) The lady tested negative some couple of months ago..she didn't tell me when..
c) I saw her hands after the massage and I couldn't see any visible cuts..- I told her I am a Palmist " Sounds lame-- I know"..
d) I believe there was a 15-20 mins gap between me and the previous guy who got massaged.
The Question ;
1) Presuming the guy before me had precum / semen on the bed/ Towels (and was hiv +) and the massage lady used the same towel / bed sheet (to cut costs).. What are the chances of me contracting Hiv / other STDs- Is it less, very less or impossible.
2) I had recent cut on my ankle which had formed an inner skin layer but still had little swelling. She massaged my ankle 30 mins after massaging my back. Presuming the girl had precum/semen of the guy before on her hand and she massaged my ankle with the "infected hand". Does Hiv stay for 30-50 mins outside the body in precum/semen?
Last night I was swetting a lot and I feeling little feverish..
As always i say you are like a god's messenger to me.. your threads are so comprehensive with all the information but my type of query I couldn't find it today..
I won't feel bad if you don't answer.. I always pray to God for you and wish you a long life..
Tks & Take care
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-and-tug gal is completely nonexistent. Your fears and "what ifs" are completely irrational.
Stop worrying. All is well, including you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.