LEGO MY PREGO!

I'm newly pregnant and so excited, but there is one thing plaguing me. The other day I went into an Urgent Care Facility because I wasn't feeling too well, and they had me lay down on that patient bed thing with the max-like paper running down the middle. When I got up I notice some blood drops on that wax paper stuff that I must have laid on. It DEFINITELY was NOT my blood! I have sever acne on my back that bleeds occasionally. Is this a risk if the blood was HIV infected and I laid my back with acne cuts on it? The blood spots were 2 spots the size of dimes. I'm not sure how long the blood was there, most likely from the person right before me.

I will be sending donation of $40, but I cannot send through email because of recent identity theft, so can I send a money order and do I put ATTN: Dr. Bob?

Thanks so much!!

Hello LEGO MY PREGO,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Although I agree the paper should be changed between patients, your risk of contracting HIV from lying down on two dime-sized spots of blood is nonexistent, even with your severe acne.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Yes, the foundation warmly accepts all forms of donations, including money orders.

Be well. Stop worrying, OK?

Can I shout my Wohooooooooooo from Galway, Ireland?
Hello Doc