|Swine Flu and HIV testing
May 8, 2009
Could having swine flu in any way affect the accuracy of an HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is Hiv An Extremely Dangerous Virus?
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
- What Is Normal Cbc With Hep C And Hep B?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is Gonorrhea Of The Throat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.