$50 donation and lighting fast question!

The other day I was at an amusement park.. i used the public restroom and as I was locking the door to my stall, I noticed what seemed to be blood on the lock. It was a few spots and I lightly touched it with my index and thumb to lock it. I couldn't see any cuts, and those fingers were not bleeding...BUT I do have very dry, peeling skin. I'm not sure if maybe I had a paper cut or something to light to see. I don't know if this was blood, but if it was HIV infected blood would this be enough to infect? I don't know how long these spots were there, so it could have been 2 minutes, 2 hours, or 2 days.....

I just had a few HIV tests done before this incident because of OCD. I don't want to go through it again unless you feel I should get tested because of this incident.

Thank you so much for your time, and does your organization take paypal...if so, what address do I send it under?? Thank you again, handsome!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or testing.

Yes, the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation accepts PayPal. Just go to the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org and click on the "Donate" tab. You'll see the PayPal link.

Be well. Stay well.

Travelling to the USA
Ear & Transmission followed by donation