I have a weird question about HIV

Hi doctor bob. First i just wanna say that i have very high anxiety, so this question may come off as weird. Okay, yesterday i went out to eat at a resturant. I was wearing a hoodie and the sleeves touched the table top. Then we got back into the car and i like to rest my arm on the side of the car door. Today, when i was in the car, i was wearing a short sleeve shirt and i put my arm in the same place. Then when i got home i used the bathroom and i'm worried that that same spot of my arm that touched where my hoodie had been that had touched the table touched "down there". AM i at any risk?

So let me get this straight. You're worried that you might have contracted HIV because the sleeve of your hoodie touched a tabletop and then touched the side of your car door and the next day your bare arm touched the same area on the car door and then touched "down there!" Do I have that right??? Hmm . . . . Well something is indeed "touched" here and it happens to be you.

Are you at risk? No, of course not. You're a total fluffernutter but certainly not at risk for HIV.

2 years of extreme stress!!!! How HIV can control your life!
Transmission rates during acute infection