US entry restrictions?

I was wondering if now that Obama is president there has been or will be any change to the entry restrictions to the US for HIV + people??

Will there be any change to the entry restrictions to the U.S. for HIVers now that Obama is president? Yes, absolutely. Those changes are underway but not yet formalized and implemented. Obama has been a bit busy trying to correct the many disasters left behind by the Bush-Cheney Reign of Error. My understanding is that even though the ban has yet to be "officially" lifted, the border agents are not actively searching for HIVers or attempting to block their entry.

8 Months Prego
Hard question