8 Months Prego

I had written you before, the title was "More than love in the air"... I forgot to add that I had noticed some dark redish brown spots on my car after the biker passed. I started thinking what if it was blood that was dripping from his leg and the wind brought it to my car? Even if the wind brought the blood splatter to my car, would the risk still be non-existent for going into my eye and infecting me?

I'm 8 months pregnant and I don't know if it's crazy irrational fears or hormones, or a real risk.

I will add additional donation, I did send donation the last time, and will do so again!! My baby and I thank you so much!!

Hi 8 Months Prego,

Question: ". . . I don't know if it's crazy irrational fears or hormones or a real risk."

Answer: Crazy irrational fears. Definitely crazy, totally loony tunes, irrational fears.

My assessment and advice remain unchanged: "Your fears are totally unwarranted. Stop worrying."

You and your baby are most welcome!

Be well!

More than love in the air Mar 10, 2009

I was driving, and came to a stop. A man on a bike that is known to have HIV in our area, came riding by my car VERY FAST! He was directly on the front side of my car. As he rode by, I noticed his whole leg was bleeding down his leg, A LOT!! Now I worry that the wind that passed, by the movement of his bicycle could have blew his blood in my eyes. My window was rolled down at the time.

Could this be an cause of concern?

Can I donate with cashiers check? I would like to donate half of my pay check for this matter to be resolved in my mind. It has caused me great grief. Thank you for you work and time!

1. Can the wind from a fast-moving bicycle cause HIV-tainted blood on the rider's leg to be blown into your eyes as he rode by the open window of your car? No, absolutely not. Your fears are totally unwarranted. Stop worrying, OK?

2. Can you donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation via cashier's check? Yes, absolutely. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site: www.concertedeffort.org. Your donation is warmly appreciated.

Be well.

RE: "Heart Ruling Head" - Follow Up / Updates
US entry restrictions?