radios tv and hiv

Know this may seem crazy. But can hiv make tvs and radios go static like when I walk by them? I dont get why this happens it never used to happen before but when I go near a tv or radio sometimes static happens. Not other people there though and just me. Why do you remind me of Smithers from the Simpsons sometimes?

"Can HIV make TVs and radios go static like when I walk by them?"???????? Well, gosh, I don't know, but my computer screen seems to be flickering like hell just reading your question, so . . . .

As for me reminding you of Smithers, I have no idea why that is! I would never fall for Mr. Burns. And I've never worked in a nuclear power plant. Hey, wait a minute. Do you work in a nuclear power plant?? Maybe that's why you've become "static-guy"! Now I'm catching on. You are Mr. Burns, aren't you?!?

Can I have a son? $ 80 donation
Thank you!