Dance with death???

Hello dear Bob,

I'dd like in first place to congratulate you for all the work you have done in teaching millions of persons how to face the HIV reality. I'm a 25 yoars old male, from Portugal and I'm an avid forum reader since I had a no risk exposure (kissing and chlothes frottage)in december 2007 with a confirmed HIV girl, who does't told me in the hot moment, and a nude frottage with a prostitute who rubbed her vagina near my anus. I've tested negative 3 month later. In that time I dind't know this forum nor the "do ask, do teel HIV status" rule. I only had 2 female partner's beside this HIV positive girl, and the CSW who rubbed in my back, and Since those exposures I didn't have sex. But some weeks ago, I visited a disco where people dance like tango our ballads,where the women stay next to the dance floor waiting for their "princes" to ask them to dance. I stayed a little excited with that and I've danced with 7 girls. My question is, if there is any HIV risk since I've rubber my pennis in those woman, who had like me, clothes on. Is there any chance that if more of one of those women were HIV positive, transmit me anything? Do you think I need testing or is just better to forgett all this thing and move on? I'm scared because I had that traumatic exposure in 2007 and I see everyone as a potencial HIV infected person. Sorry for my anxiety, but I need you to calm me down. I hope you're well and healthy, you are my hero and my biggest reference. With all my love from Portugal, Best wishes

Hi Portuguese-guy,

Whether it's a caliente cha-cha-cha, a torrid tango, sexy samba or even a horizontal mattress mambo, your HIV risk from dirty dancing with your clothes on is completely nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or need to consider testing. Just crank up the volume, bop to the beat and shake your booty!

Be well. Stay well.

HIV screening for donating blood (BLOOD DONATION, FALSE POSITIVE TEST 2009)
Newbie seeks advice. Please answer if you can!