Genital Herpes

Dr Frascino,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. Quick question, can one get genital herpes from just skin to skin contact? I recieved a handjob from a masseuse but who knows how many handjobs she gives in a day and for some reason she didnt wash her hands.. I guess my question is if there is a possibility these massesues do not wash their hands after each customer for whatever reason and go onto the next customer and touch my genital area, is it possible for me to catch anything?

Thank you as always T

Hi T,

Can someone contract genital herpes just from skin-to-skin contact? Yes, absolutely.

As for whether your rub-a-dub-dub-and-tug gal washes her hands between clients, I have absolutely no way of knowing.

Throat Gonorrhea and HIV risk
I have PML