your opinion please

Hey Doc, thanks for providing this service for all the paranoid people like myself. I've spent so much time on this site, that I feel I'm well on my way to being an HIV specialist myself lol. This past weekend I had an encounter with a transsexual prostitute (didnt know she was a transsexual or prostitute until later). there was prolonged deep (french) kissing, and he/she gave me a unprotected blowjob (didnt cum). I didnt notice any blood in her mouth. She did ejaculate later on and i think some semen came in contact with my skin i didnt notice any open wounds. I pretty sure i know what you're going to say... "relax max, low risk". But the thing is, i've had sore throat and flu like symptons immediately afterwards. I guess, just like all the other people who ask the same questions thousands of times on this forum, i just want u to put my mind at ease. Anyhow i appreciate your time, Thanks!

"Well on (your) way to becoming an HIV specialist . . . ." Hmm . . . no, sorry. Your question reveals you still have much to learn! You are correct that your overall risk is low and that you should "relax Max." Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Spunk on intact skin is not a risk. Also, it's important to note, once again, that symptoms related to HIV acute retroviral syndrome take several weeks to become manifest after HIV primary infection. Consequently your symptoms "immediately afterward" are definitely not HIV related.

So, my friend, you still have a few facts to master as well as some deductive reasoning skills to develop. Also, I would wonder about your talent in the field of physical examination and observation, considering you didn't realize your sex buddy was a transsexual prostitute!

RE: UPDATE: Bio student!
always tired and sometimes no labido