Q&A Fast and Easy... the way I like it ;)

Super quick question, donation to follow! I ordered nail polish over the internet and now I have an irrational fear of HIV blood or something in the polish! I got it in about 1 week ago... I just polished my nails and felt a sting because the sides of my fingers are peeling. Is this an HIV risk if there was an HIV infected fluid in the polish, or would a week be enough time to kill the fluid?

$40 donation speeding it's way to you. Thanks for reading me :)

"I ordered nail polish over the Internet and now I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL FEAR OF HIV blood or something in the polish." BINGO! I absolutely agree! Your fears are absolutely irrational and totally unwarranted. HIV doesn't live long outside the body or in Jungle Red nail polish. Plus, there are no psychotically deranged HIVers plotting to murder Internet customers who paint their nails! My response to you is the same as it was to the guy who was afraid someone was injecting HIV into the condoms he bought at the store (see below).

Stop worrying! And hey, those nails are fabulous!

Suspect that condoms were tampered with Mar 25, 2009

Recently i bought a 12 pack of Durex condoms from wal-mart. I used one the night i bought them, and when i got home i noticed the box had a slash on it. It was like a scratch all the way down the box. Most of the scratch did not penetrated completely through the cardboard, however there was about 1 inch of the scratch that did penetrate all the way through the cardboard. I am worried that someone might have deliberately cut the box and injected an STD into the condoms. Could it be possible to contract an STD (such as AIDS) in this way. I am pretty sure that the box was cut when i bought it because i did nothing to it except lay it in the seat of my car.

You are actually worried someone at your local Piggly Wiggly pharmacy deliberately cut the box of condoms you bought and injected an STD into the condoms???? Whoa dude! Just how much crazy powder did you put in your protein shake today? Did you ever consider it might just be the result of an overly aggressive stock boy with a box cutter opening a carton of Durex boxes prior to restocking the shelves? Do you really think homicidal psychotic HIV-infected whack-jobs are going to spend time trying to inject HIV into condoms? No, of course not. They are much too busy carefully arranging for concealed HIV-infected needles to stick people in the butt when they sit down in movie theaters and convincing little old ladies to dry their wet kitty cats in the microwave oven. Dude, your fears are unwarranted. Psychopaths are not interested in your condoms and Felix the Cat never exploded in a microwave, OK?

Worried :(
I too have burning mouth problems from cunnilingus