massage and menstrual blood

Hello Dr. Bob I have approched your forum before, I am a very anxious person about this, so I have taken every precaution not to be in this position again, but well here I am with a question again,,, I really understand the value of your time and labor, so as last time the only thing I can do is to send a donation again to help with your effort. I went to a massage parlor,I checked I didnt have any cuts on my fingers or anything, everything went ok,,I touched the girl only over her underwear, so no problems,, the thing is that she turned around and I could see a blood stain on her underwear,I really checked my hand and saw no trace of any blood,, my worry is that for a moment I touched her breasts from the back so I am sure my pinus was between her buttoks,, not between her legs but but close to the stain also for a moment she sat on my back. 2 days after this I started with a little cough, and kind of a congested chest, at day 3 after this still a little cough congested chest and a maybe a little runny nose, no fever or anything else I have noticed. What is your risk assestment of this,,, syntoms suggest anything?

THanks doctor for your time will really apreciate answer

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to contract, it would have wiped out the planet long ago!

Just for the record, even if you had had a significant HIV exposure, symptoms that begin 48 hours later would not be HIV related. The symptoms associated with acute retroviral syndrome related to primary HIV infection take several weeks (not days) to become manifest.

If you remain worried despite my reassurances, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The result will unquestionably be negative, but if it helps you put any residual HIV fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well.)

hiv2
oral sex hiv