A real scare there!

Hey Doctor and staff. Not that all the readers were out there on the edge of their seats waiting to see if r had a non-reactive confirmitory Western blot, but I had to let you know that I did get the results today and Doc Bob-WOO HOO! I was so very smacked right into reality with this reactive Elisa scare and am utterly convinced that this had to happen for me to take notice and become sexually responsible! Thank you so very much for all that you do and quite honestly I do not think that I could have remained calm(or sane)without this forum to see me through. I definitely dodged a bullet and want you to know that I will fight for EVERYBODY out there who is positive. Again, this experience has taught me many things but ultimately has shown that this disease absolutely could happen to ANYONE. Take care everybody and Doctor-a thousand thank you's and God Bless you!

Thanks for taking the time to write back and share your good news. WOO-HOO! Congratulations on being "smaked right into reality . . . to become sexually responsible!" That bitch-slap may just have saved your life!

Be well. Stay safe. Stay well.

Positive ELISA, negative Western Blot and Pregnant!
confused kiwi