Good-luck karma

Hi doctor bob, okay so i ve been thinking a lot and writing to you a lot and i've realized that hiv is not a guessing game. I know it took a while but its true its not. You could have done the riskiest thing with someone who's + and end up okay or done something super duper low risk and have Hiv.

I m getting tested on tuesday, i m still hesitant about going, i m really considering not , i know what you ll say what you dont know can kill you well in my case what i know might kill me. I m doing this because i think its the right thing, my bf whom i completely adore has had a stomach ache this past week and although we do everything protected ( apart from oral,but thats not going to happen again unprotected) i cant help but think that maybe its my fault, that maybe he has it too.

So I m removing all doubt tuesday, you might get a message from me saying how happy i am or how on the verge of suicide i am, either way its time to take responsability in my hands for the tiny mistakes i have done in my past ( seriously oral and unprotected sex for like a minute ) hopefully it wont turn out into a huge mistake.

You dont have to answer this but please, please je vous en supplie think of me and send me good luck karma when you open this, no need for an answer just think of me on tuesday and maybe everything will be fine.

Thank you :)

Correct, HIV is not a guessing game. It's a virus.

Yes, I will tell you "what you don't know about HIV can kill you".

Dr. Bob's certified good-luck karma has been sent! I strongly suggest you stop worrying and start practicing your WOO-HOO!

I don't think you've heard this one before!
Woman with Positive BF, condom break and low IGG