HIV and HCV rapid tests

Hello. I love your site and have found alot of good info. However I had trouble finding about about rapid tests My question: is there an accurate rapid test for hiv and hcv that is available to Canada?

If so how accurate is it and when is the earliest time to take the test after exposure?

I know you guys must get alot of questions but can you please take the time to answer my question I will be very grateful.

I'll do anything(donations, etc.) Please Please

Hope to hear from you,

Brad

Hi Brad,

Rapid testing for HIV is available throughout Canada. Just contact your local AIDS service organization for the site closest to you. Google AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town. You must wait until the three-month mark for a conclusive HIV-antibody test. I believe the Hepatitis C rapid test is still awaiting approval in Canada as it is here in the USA. The usual Hep C tests are, of course, routinely available.

contexture thin man.
Oral Sex and HIV