Save a young man from this misery, ill donate as much as I can.

Dr.

I am a very young guy. I don't have health insurance at the moment so I cant ask a Dr. my concerns. They may seem little to you or not I don't know. 2 things. I met a girl, we kissed for 5 minutes or so open mouth. After that, strangely enough, she had an eyelash in her eye so I touched her eye to get it out. I am miserable right now in life...I fear that by open mouth kissing, and by touching her eye, I could have servery put myself up at risk for infection of HIV. Nothing else sexual was done. I will donate to your fund, I just dont have a whole lot of money right now. My uncle lives with AIDS, and I understand the importance of donations for this cause and I will. I just need some peace of mind, or instruction on weather I should get checked. Please help a young man out.

Hi Young-guy,

Your HIV fears are totally unwarranted. You can relax, Max! Neither kissing, nor touching someone's eye to remove an errant lash is a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. I would strongly suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. Check out the archives, which have whole chapters devoted to this topic. It would also be a good idea for you to learn more about HIV in general so that you could support your uncle. Check out "The Basics" chapter that can be easily accessed on The Body's homepage. If your uncle doesn't know about this site, turn him on to it. There is a lot of information here that he may find very useful as well.

WOO HOOOOOOO
Ear Licking = HIV risk