WOO HOOOOOOO

Hi Doctor Bob,

First off, I think what you are doing here is incredible, you really are helping thousands, perhaps millions of people with your insight/advice. I just wanted to let you know that about 3 years ago, I had protected insertive and receptive anal sex with another guy and we had used an oil-based lubricant which could have disintegrated the latex and rendered the condom ineffective. We had also engaged in frottage as well as unprotected oral sex. Hes the only male I have ever been with and I was pretty sure that he was HIV but, hey, you can never be sure about anything! The thought of having acquired HIV from him has always been in the back of my mind but I never had the courage to go take an HIV test. Recently, I had been really worried about the possibility of having the virus and I started reading through the many many forums on your website. Well, I finally went and got my test done yesterday and it came back negative today! I cant even tell you how happy I was when I received the result from my doctor. I spent the entire night worrying and probably lost 10 lbs this week as a result of anxiety. I will use this experience as a lesson to never engage in any ambiguous behavior that could put me at risk for HIV. It was really reassuring to see that countless numbers of people were going through the same ordeal as I was in your forums, and I always love that you try to include some comedic relief in your responses. I also think its rather cool that you speak French; I, myself speak French fluently. Anyway, I believe I deserve a WOO-HOO from you?

Merci beaucoup Dr. Bob,

Enfin Rassuré

Salut mec,

Je te donnerai ton WOO-HOO en francais. Es tu prêt ? Alors . . . YOUPIE !!!!

A bientot.

Bisettes et Crepes Suzette.

Platelet count of 6
Save a young man from this misery, ill donate as much as I can.