thank you

Dr. Bob- I have written to you a few times with concerns relating to my health problems..lymes, basal cell skin cancer, ect...thank you for your dependable feedback and prompt replies. It seems I do have unwarranted fears and anxiety relating to my current health issues. A donation to your organization is in the mail! One more skin cancer surgery to go and I'm done with this....(I hope) Thank you so much. Be Well, Sincerely, Debbie Downer (haha!)

Hi Debbie Downer,

Recognizing and admitting you have a problem ("It seems I do have unwarranted fears and anxiety relating to my current health issues") is the first giant step in conquering your problem! I'm delighted you've decided to move on and stop perseverating on HIV, a disease you do not have! I believe Debbie Downer will soon have a new name: How about Ursula Upper or Happy Hilda??

Be well.

Porn and pimples, seriously
T-Cells Dropping and Viral is now Undetectable