Porn and pimples, seriously

Hi Dr. Bob!

I have a friend who buys used porn dvds online, and then gives them to me. What a guy!Unfortunately, it's all weird stuff like old ladies and obese people.

So one day recently, I'm going through all the dvds to clean things out. Then minutes later, without thinking and without washing my hands, I proceeded to perform some "acne surgery" on my face, i.e. sewing needle, large open wound, etc.

I suddenly realized that I hadn't washed my hands first and had just been touching this large wound (size of dime).

Considering that the porn had been around my house for months, if the previous owner managed to spill some jizz on the discs or covers, it would have been out of the body long enough to no longer be a threat, correct?

Thank you.

I'm not sure which is the more unappetizing visual image, porn involving "old ladies and obese people" or you performing "acne surgery" on your face with sewing needles resulting in a large dime-sized wound!!! That aside, your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV does not survive very long outside the body. Besides, who would jack off to Grandma getting it on with a two-ton Tessie or Tony?

Resistance (I know, not your "department.") ( BLIPS, 2009)
thank you