Question that has never been asked!

I'm going to donate $40 after I send out this message! I just had a strange question for you that I can't find ANYWHERE!

The other day I had an employee come give me a huge hug, I had a big cut on my arm from an incident before. The employee was FULL of dirt all over his clothes! I asked "what happened to you?" He said he had to clean up the baseball field because someone had injured themself and there was blood all over the dirt and he had to drive this special car thing that smooths out the dirt. So the bloody dirt got all over him, then he came and hugged me and it got all over me.

Is there any risk here if the blood had been from an HIV+ person? And that I had a huge cut on my arm that he touched and got dirt on??

$40 signed, sealed, delivered!

Gracias!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. However, one wonders why the employee felt compelled to bear hug you while he was such a dirty bloody mess! You must be one sexy, huggable and totally irresistible guy!

HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body. Consequently the chances of Baseball-guy contaminating you with bloody dirt are nonexistent, no matter how much of a huggable boss you happen to be.

SAFE CHILD BIRTH .
Mat