protected oral

Married 52 yo man here who had an incident of protected oral sex in a bookstore in NYC. The other guy provided the condom when I initially pulled away. Have been totally anxiety ridden since the inscident. Simple question- have you ever heard of an incidence of HIV being transmitted through PROTECTED oral? (I am aware of the low risk with unprotected and

Your anxiety is totally unwarranted. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. Protected sex is indeed protected assuming the latex (or polyurethane) and was used properly and did not fail (break). That holds for all "poles and holes" (oral, vaginal, anal). I have no doubt your high level of anxiety is more related to guilt than HIV risk. Being "a married 52 year old man" having anonymous sex with another guy in a NYC bookstore is the real issue that you need to deal with. Counseling may help you address issues of sexual orientation as well as the guilt associated with your walk on the wild side.

Poppers, Alcohol & Oral Sex
SAFE CHILD BIRTH .