finally you are wrong!

yeah yeah yeah! I cought you saying wrong stuff :) you always claim that masturbation was not problem and people should do it liberally! now here you go Bobby...

http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

I thought to let you know of this recent studies! and forget this wrong crap, it is just a silly joke :)

love you.. Moe

Nice try Moe, but unfortunately a more careful reading of that report actually supports rather than refutes my comments!

Part of your confusion may be a lack of understanding between associations and cause-and-effect relationships. Associations are merely two phenomena that are related in some way (time, location, etc.), but neither phenomenon is caused by the other. An example of an association would be birds flying south for the winter. Every year the birds in New England fly south in the late fall. Within several weeks snow begins falling. These two events happen every year like clockwork; however, the birds don't actually cause winter weather in New England.

The article points out an association that "frequent" masturbation in young men is linked to a higher risk of prostate cancer. This is an association not a cause-and-effect relationship. What we've known for quite some time is that higher levels of sex hormones in men predispose them to prostate cancer. Higher levels of these same hormones are also what make us horny. And when we are horny we tend to "burp the nephew" more frequently.

Interestingly the study also found that frequent masturbation in men over 50 is associated with a lower risk of prostate cancer! The proposed cause-and-effect mechanism is that in older men masturbation helps rid the prostate gland of fluids that can contain cancer-causing substances.

So Moe, once again this article merely supports what we've been saying: Masturbation, far from being harmful, is actually healthy, not to mention lots of fun!

I almost can't believe it, should I?
Third world country thankful guy