I almost can't believe it, should I?

Dear Robert hunk Frascino, Now I have a story for you. Had all the symptoms, enlarged lymph nodes, night sweats, diahrea, itchy skin, mild headache, severe fatigue, vomiting... after a condom break while receiving anal with guy of unknown status.... I was 100% sure I was poz... but I did a rapid test today being 9 months after the event... and it came out negative!!! Should I be woohooing or do I need to take another rapid test or do a western blot? This site has been my savior for the last 9 months. HUGE DONATION.

Should you be WOO-HOOing? Absofrickinlutely!!!

Your negative rapid test at nine months is definitive, conclusive and absolutely WOO-HOO-able! Your story dramatically illustrates one of the themes I frequently emphasize (ad nauseam!) in this forum: "Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected!

I'm delighted you found the information here helpful during your time of need and worry. Now your post will be added to the archives and hopefully will help others still stuck in their own self-induced worried-well hell!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. By the way, thanks also for the "hunk" adjective (wink!).

Be well. Stay well.

Gay boy and "massage parlor" + donation from the heart
finally you are wrong!