Gay boy and "massage parlor" + donation from the heart

So, I am gay and proud!! And for fun, my friend and I frequent a massage parlor and give hand jobs(without ejaculation) or just watch men give themselves hand jobs. Here is my question.... The other day I went to the parlor and just WATCHED a hottie pleasure himself until he orgasmed. He then asked for a napkin to clean up his semen, so I grabbed a napkin for him and handed it to him. Now I'm scared as I was handing him the napkin, if he got some of his semen on my hand. I don't think I had open wounds on my hands. If anything, maybe just dry skin and paper cuts and bitten side skin of my fingers. Would this be a risk if he was HIV+

I will proudly donate $40 to the hot doc! I seriously just need some advice. I'm new to this gay lifestyle. I just came out a year ago, and don't have many people to talk to, let alone ask such a question. I would appreciate some feedback if you have the time :)

Thank you! All my love and wishes to you :)

Hi Gay and Proud Newbie,

Your worries are totally unwarranted. HIV cannot permeate intact skin. (Your dry skin, paper cuts and bitten skin would not be problems, unless they were actively bleeding.)

Since you are new to all of this, I'd suggest you spend some time reading through the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on its related links. I'm confident you'll find it enlightening and reassuring.

Safer sex is not difficult and it can be way hot!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Be well. Get informed. Stay well.

ALMOST Rape Victim
I almost can't believe it, should I?