ALMOST Rape Victim

Ok here it goes... I haven't spoke about this to anyone and it's eating me up inside.

I am female...More than 2 years ago I was in an incident with an HIV+ man that tried to rape me. I thank God everyday that I fought him off. BUT he did force me to kiss him. I tried to fight back but he was too strong! He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could feel his tongue on my tongue. He basically forcefully made out with me. This lasted a few seconds..maybe 5 seconds...until I kicked him in his balls and I ran away!! I sometimes have a bad habit of peeling the skin on my lips as well as biting the inside of my cheeks. And at the time I had a 5 year old tongue ring. I worry if he had blood in his saliva if this would be an HIV risk?

I just did a rapid oraquick oral swab test at 2 years after incident and another oral swab 2 years and 4 months after incident. Both tests were negative. This has been traumatizing to say the least. Can I depend on the oraquick advance tests or should I seek medical help and do a blood drawn test?

I only have $20 to donate, I don't want to promise more then disappoint you. I truly will appreciate a response, I'm in a very dark place and need a beacon of light. Thank you.

Your negative OraQuick tests out to two years four months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional tests are warranted or recommended. The only thing you need to do now is yell WOO-HOO and put this incident behind you. By the way, I'm glad you kicked him in the balls. Hopefully he now sounds like a soprano!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Be well. Stay well.

Super Bob to the Rescue
Gay boy and "massage parlor" + donation from the heart