im so afraid doc

hi doc .just wana find out from you if u think im pos plse im so afraid.

im bi guy had anal receptive sex 21 oct 2008 after 2 weeks i got oral thrush;muscle twitching;diarhea;loss of weight abt 7-8 kg;and tingling and cramping more often than beforein my hands with sometimes cramping if my hand is under my body or resting my head on it;ive got hip and back pain that is sore and my butt also has pain with itchines ive tested out to 5 mnths rapid test neg but im so sure that the pains in the butt and itchiness is hiv .plse tell me how soon do people start to get muscle twitching and oral thrush that lasts for 5 mnths;this is surely hiv;i also have some pain in abdomen region sometimes;ive tested for std which came back neg could i still be in window period after 5 mnths i was quite drunk and cant remember if the guy used a condom on me;im so so terrified to test in 3 weeks being 6mnth mark.what do you think doc could my butt and anal itch be hiv thats not yet showing on tests.plse help im terrified .thanx for your forum its the best.donation on the way $50. awaiting window period at 6 mnths

Unprotected and receptive sex does place you at risk for HIV. However, your negative HIV tests out to five months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. A negative HIV-antibody test outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time. If you want to get a repeat test at six months, fine. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do is advise you what's not causing them. It's not HIV!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Good luck. Be well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Coconut Oil and HIV tests
Nervous medical student with a few questions!!!