Coconut Oil and HIV tests

Dr. Frascino, I've read that coconut oil has anti-viral properties and has been shown to reduce viral loads in people with HIV. Can supplementing with coconut oil or any other medication or supplement, affect the accuracy of an hiv test or the results? A quick internet search with pull up plenty on coconut oil. P.S. I saw another question regarding coconut milk, but my question is whether or not these things will affect the accuracy of the HIV test/results not whether they will delay ARS or window period. Thank you for all that you do! Holliday

Hello Halliday,

Coconut oil and/or coconut milk will not affect HIV test results or the duration of the window period. What they will do, if used liberally, is make folks think that Halliday was on holiday in Hawaii and still has lots of suntan lotion on.

i donated previously and will do again
im so afraid doc