Unwanted encounter

I posted this earlier, but didn't see a response anywhere...I am a happily married man with kids. I am currently away on a buisness trip. Long story short, i had a few cocktails, took a coupe tylenol pm's and hit the sack. I was awoke later by a knock at the door. A man I had never met or seen before forced himself in my hotel room and "had his way with me". It consisted of him forcing me to give him oral, and he performed anal sex (w/o condom) on me. He said he was clean, and he pulled out to finish. What are the chances I might have caught something, and how the hell do I bring this up and tell my wife? Please, any help would be great. Thank you

You're a happily married man with kids away on a business trip and after a few cocktails and Tylenol PMs you were awakened by a knock on your hotel door. A stranger then forced himself into your hotel room and "had his way with you," which included forcing you to suck him off, and then he engaged in some unprotected Brokeback Mountain mounting of your backside??? Hmm . . . I'll bet this is the last time you'll book your hotel with Priceline.com, right???

Actually, as I read your story it sounded vaguely familiar to me and then I remembered it was the plot of several hundred gay porno flicks.

Are you sure you didn't order gay room service???

OK, whatever, but I can tell you right now I'm going to be getting lots of posts requesting the address of that Love Shack Hotel.

So just in case this bizarre tale has any possibility of being true, you had unprotected oral and anal sex with room-service guy. This does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. HIV screening is warranted, but you'll have to wait until the three-month mark for a definitive result.

How do you bring this up with your wife? Hmm . . . well you could show her this post . . . or the gay porno flick? Or you could concoct an entirely different and infinitely more probable "fairy tale."

Should I get re-tested?
Paranoid Resident, I know this is crazy