Should I get re-tested?

Not to bore you with another strip bar story, but I was getting a lap dance (me in very loose boxers, and her in a g-string). My penis became exposed out of the top of my shorts and due to my intoxicated state, I worried that there may have been some brief penetration. I don't think so, but since I was very drunk and don't remember all the details, I got and antibody test after 23 days. Then I read that there is a 3-month window period. My question is how conclusive is my test after 3-weeks? It came back negative, but knowing my circumstances, should I get re-tested? It's has now been 6-months since my exposure. Thanks for your expertise and your availability, I will most certainly be donating!

HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive. If you're concerned, get an HIV test to put any residual worries permanently to rest. I'm quite confident the result will be negative. (The "strip bar stories" always are.)

biyfriend is hiv+ and i am negative
Unwanted encounter