Dr Bob...pls reply

Hello Dr, You've been so very kind to all, please you seems to be my last hope amongst all hopelessness.

CDC mentions fingering as risk, I got bruises from hitting on ice bag as punch.

My bruises were in morning around 9:30 AM, I did not bleed alot but as bruises i did see blood in them. By evening around 5pm i used my finger with bruises and fingered a CSW.

Surprisingly there was alot and lot of fluid. I fingered her for around 2-3 minutes.

1)What are my chances of survival w/o getting hiv. 2)Is it true that hiv can attack the white blood cells that might be in and around my bruises?

I know you don't mandate donation but I will donate to your humble cause, I am just not sure if my question is getting read..

I'm your "last hope amongst all hopelessness"??? Isn't that being the tiniest bit overdramatic???

Bruises are black-and-blue marks that don't break the skin. As such the skin remains "intact." HIV cannot permeate intact skin, even bruised intact skin, OK?

1. I'd say your chances are excellent.

2. No, not if the skin is unbroken.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

If my reassurance isn't enough for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative and should put any residual HIV worries permanently to rest, OK?

Be well.

reply to ur answer
Mysterious Question and thought of you immediately! (CONDOM EFFICACY 2009)