reply to ur answer

thank you for your response doc. are you really ur own patient. I am 30yr male and yes I should man-up like you said. by the way my white cells are 8.0 and my red is 139. been 3 years since possible infection. I saw the doctor yesterday and am hoping for the best, included I am getting a Fine Needle Asperation Ultrasound in the following week, possibly to check for lymphoma. and I will let u know all the results if I'm still in my right mind. what worries me from my previous haemaglobin levels is, shouldnt my white cell count increase because of the enlarged lymph nodes and not be in the normal(mine-8.0)range of between 4.3-10. Also watever the results wen you visit Australia I'd like to be able to speak to a professional who can understand and not just someone who has studied about it. I dont mean to invade privacy but if possible please let me know when you are down-under so I can attend a function and maybe help in some way(Karma). Thanyou. and please some more advice to keep me sane until my results get back. I know nothing is for sure until my results come back but please, some hope.

Enlarged lymph nodes would not increase your white blood cell count per se. White blood cells are manufactured primarily in the bone marrow, not in the lymph nodes.

I'm delighted to hear you are getting evaluated. Whatever the results I'm confident you'll face it with the same determination and fortitude you used to face down your heroin addiction. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Good luck mate. I'm keeping fingers, toes (and eyes?) crossed that all will turn out well.

3 people infected with HIV after colonoscopy?
Dr Bob...pls reply