desperately to hear about you

Doctor please consider our case as an extremely rare condition and believe on what I am explaining for you, we are both foreigners in south east of Asia and unsure how long we could survive like this, I have emailed your org to get the ban account but nobody answer me, please I promise to wire the money as soon as receive the bank account.

After 2 years of my risky exposure with an unknown local girl who disappeared me and my girl fiend feeling so weak.1) 3 months ago we were diagnosed by Mycoplasma after coughing 1 month nonstop. 2) We both feel so abnormal tiring and cant stay out more than 1,2 hours during weekend 3)we both have a very very smelly mouth in the morning and cant stand each other. 4)we get cold with fever time to time maybe every 2 months.5)my girl friend has got irregular period time 6)I have pain in my chest area for almost 1 year(even though X-Ray result is clean) 7) I have got sputum every half an hour even though I am not a smoker .8) ulcers in mouth regularly 9) headache 10) body ache and pain especially in the morning when we want to get up. And a lot of these symptoms that I can not remember to list them in here.

I have done 3 HIV1 RNA REAL TIME PCR (40 10.000.000) that the latest one was on April 2009 ( 2 years after exposure ) that came below detectable level, also HIVI/II Including group O in 1 and 10 months time with negative result.(we both done 20 Antibody test up to now all negative)

1)Doctor we both are practicing unprotected sex during 2 years ago , could this issue leaded to super infection or rare strain that can not be detected by RNA and antibody test?

2) Doctor all those symptoms are not suggesting HIV as we both challenging with them? Like Mycoplasma!

3) I have got toxoplasmosis 4 years ago, and I have heard it could be very harmful for those that infect by HIV viruses, so is it possible toxoplasmosis antibody affect in my tests results?

4) My white blood cell count also is 3.7 (4.3-10.5) that doesnt mean HIV viruses killing all my blood cells? That is too low and in dangerous level doctor.

I can really feel that how fast we become weak and ill, please use your experiences and help us to find the way to stop these horrible conditions. I would wait desperately to hear about you.

I'll address your specific questions first.

1. No, absolutely not. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests (20 negative HIV-antibody tests and three undetectable HIV PCR RNA quantitative viral loads) are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

2. The vast, vast majority of cases of Mycoplasma have absolutely nothing to do with HIV and this is exactly the case with you and your girlfriend, because you are both HIV negative. The Mycoplasma infection could account for your cough and fatigue, but it is not HIV related.

3. No; having anti-toxoplasmosis antibodies will not affect HIV-antibody test results or plasma HIV RNA PCR viral load tests.

4. No. Once again you absolutely positively do not have HIV. A slightly depressed white blood cell count can be caused by many conditions, including a common cold or flu! A count of 3.7 is not at all dangerous or even worrisome.

Whatever is causing your various symptoms, one thing is absolutely certain, it's not HIV! Regarding your symptoms:

1. Mycoplasma is easily treated with antibiotics.

2. Fatigue can be caused by many underlying conditions, including stress, depression and anxiety, or an intercurrent infection such as your mycoplasma.

3. "Smelly mouth." I'd suggest you see your dentist and increase your oral hygiene brushing, flossing and making sure you don't have tooth, gum or throat infections. Sinusitis with postnasal drip could also cause this problem. Have your doctor check this out.

4. If and when you have a significant fever, you should see your doctor for an evaluation.

5. If your girlfriend has irregular periods, she needs to see her gynecologist.

6. Chest pain with a normal chest x-ray and medical examination may be due to anxiety, a strained muscle or a host of other conditions.

7. Sinus problems or allergy can cause postnasal drip.

8. Have your doctor evaluate the ulcers when present. They may be common aphthous ulcers.

9. Headaches can be caused by stress, sinus problems and lots of other conditions.

10. Body aches can be caused by stress and anxiety.

If you and your girlfriend cannot stop fixating on HIV you'll need to seek the help of a psychotherapist. The therapist will help you accept the truly wonderful news that you are unquestionably HIV negative. You now have overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you do not have HIV!

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

As for the instructions for direct-wire transfers (bank to bank) for donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, these can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "donate" tab.

Be well. Stop worrying about HIV!

I agree that Dr, Bob is not fair
Top BB Bottom