please Dr Bob, the anxiety is killing me

Dr Bob please respond to my e mail I have tried to let the web site reassure me over the last three months but to no avail. I feel a response from you would help me to let this go. I got a massage from a female when she spit on her finger and inserted it into my rectum. I did not notice any blood in her saliva. She also tested negative two months earlier. I tested negative at 3 1/2 weeks, 7 1/2 weeks, 10 weeks and 12 weeks. In spite of all this the anxiety is killing me. Please, please, answer me. I will also donate whether i am answered or not as your web site has helped me through this far it is only right to. I would really like to be able to let this go as all the info I get from your site points me in that direction. Please respond and hopefully confirm.

Your HIV risk masseuse using her spit to digitally massage your backdoor is essentially nonexistent. That this "finger-licking-good"-gal tested HIV negative two months prior to her probing you is encouraging. That you tested repeatedly HIV negative out to 12 weeks from when her fingers "did the walking" is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests (or worry) are warranted. All you need to do now is yell WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed you are well!)

My college health class has a question for you!!!!
I agree that Dr, Bob is not fair