Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

please Dr Bob, the anxiety is killing me
Apr 21, 2009

Dr Bob please respond to my e mail I have tried to let the web site reassure me over the last three months but to no avail. I feel a response from you would help me to let this go. I got a massage from a female when she spit on her finger and inserted it into my rectum. I did not notice any blood in her saliva. She also tested negative two months earlier. I tested negative at 3 1/2 weeks, 7 1/2 weeks, 10 weeks and 12 weeks. In spite of all this the anxiety is killing me. Please, please, answer me. I will also donate whether i am answered or not as your web site has helped me through this far it is only right to. I would really like to be able to let this go as all the info I get from your site points me in that direction. Please respond and hopefully confirm.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Your HIV risk masseuse using her spit to digitally massage your backdoor is essentially nonexistent. That this "finger-licking-good"-gal tested HIV negative two months prior to her probing you is encouraging. That you tested repeatedly HIV negative out to 12 weeks from when her fingers "did the walking" is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests (or worry) are warranted. All you need to do now is yell WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed you are well!)

Dr. Bob

Previous
My college health class has a question for you!!!!
Next
I agree that Dr, Bob is not fair

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.