|Under aged sex
Apr 21, 2009
I am under aged, and i had sex, with out my parents permission. And if i tell them, I dont know what will happen, but I will be in deep shit. I need to know if there is anyway I could get tested for STD's, without parental concent.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, you can go to your local health department STD-screening clinic. However, ultimately it may be best to level with your folks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Syphilis And Cbc
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.