The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Under aged sex

Apr 21, 2009

I am under aged, and i had sex, with out my parents permission. And if i tell them, I dont know what will happen, but I will be in deep shit. I need to know if there is anyway I could get tested for STD's, without parental concent.

Response from Dr. Frascino


Yes, you can go to your local health department STD-screening clinic. However, ultimately it may be best to level with your folks.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

I beg you to answer me ASAP
OCD, HIV, and Donation

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint