|Under aged sex
Apr 21, 2009
I am under aged, and i had sex, with out my parents permission. And if i tell them, I dont know what will happen, but I will be in deep shit. I need to know if there is anyway I could get tested for STD's, without parental concent.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, you can go to your local health department STD-screening clinic. However, ultimately it may be best to level with your folks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Mouth
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.