100 Million Dollars (Zimbabwian) Donation
Apr 21, 2009
Well if this heading doesnt get your attention then I might as well give up and start supporting BUSH!!!!
Ok to the serious stuff,I have a few questions.
1) Oral sex with a condom and does not break or fall off is there any risk?
2) If a condom slips off on withdrawal after ejaculation and is sticking out of the other partner and all semem is still inside is there any risk?
Just to let you know 100 million Zim Dollars is worth about $5!!!
Well keep well and please stop me from supporting BUSH!
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. HIV cannot permeate intact latex (or polyurethane). No way. No how. Consequently if the condom was used properly and did not fail (break), there would be essentially no risk of HIV transmission.
Actually e-mails wanting to give me millions of dollars from Africa are incredibly common these days. Usually they come from a Nigerian princess or widow who just inherited millions and for some reason wants me to help her spend it. All I need to do is send her my bank account information, PIN numbers, social security number and related information. Yeah, right!!! It's amazing how many folks actually fall for these scams!
As for Bush, he's out of office and now fading quickly into just a bad memory!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.