A heartfelt thanks:)

Hi Dr. Bob,

I just wanted to send you a HUGE thank-you for the work you do in this forum and with your Foundation. You flippin rock!!! I work as a HIV Prevention Educator in Maine, and I am usually in great need of a laugh by the end of the day:) I can always count on you to make me laugh...or is it the QTND?! xoxo elizajane

Hey Elizajane,

Cool name! Thanks for your thanks! And thanks for appreciating my somewhat twisted sense of humor! Actually I really enjoy being Dr. Cybersex. As Tom Clancy once said: "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."

Be well.

16 and alone
Please Help ME!