|16 and alone
Apr 20, 2009
I am not going to leave my name because I don't want my parents or family coming across this. I'm really scared doctor!! 1) I was walking down the street and I was wearing very very thin leggings. As I passed this homeless man he grabbed my butt! Twice!! I ran away fast so he couldn't do it again! Do I have a risk of getting HIV if he had it? If he had blood on his hand then grabbed my butt over leggings?
2) I ran into a ladies restroom after and needed to pee. I sat on the toilet and realized that in the stall next to me was a homeless woman (the restroom was in a very bad area in a park) If another homeless woman that had HIV used the toilet before me and got her pee, or period blood on the seet, then I sat on it, could I get HIV that way? Or by touching the faucet handle thing to turn on the water?
I don't know how to send money through the internet, but I got the address to send it through mail. I only have 10 dollars. Please help me!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. No HIV risk from the butt grab!
2. No HIV risk from using the public restroom.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.