16 and alone

I am not going to leave my name because I don't want my parents or family coming across this. I'm really scared doctor!! 1) I was walking down the street and I was wearing very very thin leggings. As I passed this homeless man he grabbed my butt! Twice!! I ran away fast so he couldn't do it again! Do I have a risk of getting HIV if he had it? If he had blood on his hand then grabbed my butt over leggings?

2) I ran into a ladies restroom after and needed to pee. I sat on the toilet and realized that in the stall next to me was a homeless woman (the restroom was in a very bad area in a park) If another homeless woman that had HIV used the toilet before me and got her pee, or period blood on the seet, then I sat on it, could I get HIV that way? Or by touching the faucet handle thing to turn on the water?

I don't know how to send money through the internet, but I got the address to send it through mail. I only have 10 dollars. Please help me!

1. No HIV risk from the butt grab!

2. No HIV risk from using the public restroom.

Thank you Dr. Bob
A heartfelt thanks:)