16 and alone
Apr 20, 2009
I am not going to leave my name because I don't want my parents or family coming across this. I'm really scared doctor!! 1) I was walking down the street and I was wearing very very thin leggings. As I passed this homeless man he grabbed my butt! Twice!! I ran away fast so he couldn't do it again! Do I have a risk of getting HIV if he had it? If he had blood on his hand then grabbed my butt over leggings?
2) I ran into a ladies restroom after and needed to pee. I sat on the toilet and realized that in the stall next to me was a homeless woman (the restroom was in a very bad area in a park) If another homeless woman that had HIV used the toilet before me and got her pee, or period blood on the seet, then I sat on it, could I get HIV that way? Or by touching the faucet handle thing to turn on the water?
I don't know how to send money through the internet, but I got the address to send it through mail. I only have 10 dollars. Please help me!
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. No HIV risk from the butt grab!
2. No HIV risk from using the public restroom.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.