Crazy question, I know.Searched Archives and found nothing.

$45 donation will be sent first thing tomorrow morning!! I just had a quick...yet strange question. I recently went to a club, and after you pay you have this guy stamp your wrist with a stamp with the clubs logo. Anywho, Is it crazy to think that the guy that got stamped before me could have transferred HIV (if he had it) via wrist stamp?

If there was blood on his wrist where he got stamped, then one second after I get stamped on the wrist??

I know this sounds strange, but it's really affecting my daily life. I just got tested 3 months before this incident. Do you see any reason to get tested again?

Donation and great karma being sent to you. Thank you for your time.

Love, worried well

Dude, HIV from getting your hand stamped at a club??? If this really were the case, HIV would have wiped out all the circuit-party boys years ago.

Your fears are unwarranted. HIV does not live very long outside the body and it cannot permeate intact skin.

Stop worrying and start bopping to the beat, OK?

False Positives on Western Blot
Thank you Dr. Bob