semen on my penis.

HI DOC, I have a almost dry cut on my left thumb, i mean,when i touch it i can still feel the pain but it is dry and there is no blood coming out of it. the problem is, yesterday I met that girl in a night club and we had sex, we used a condom but i'm concerned about the cut on my thumb, i surely touched the comdom that was in her with my left hand,so the comdom had semen on it,and I also touched my penis with my left hand to change the comdom,so the semen got on my penis too, but i don't have any cut on my penis. in case she was infected from HIV, what are my risks of getting infected? thanks for your help doc.

I would like to know also, how to donate to your foundation.

thanks again.

Your HIV risk from the "almost dry cut" on your thumb touching a used condom is essentially nonexistent. Your HIV fears are unwarranted.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stop worrying. You're fine. OK?

Do I have HIV
False Positives on Western Blot